Saturday, November 2, 2013

Clay Crafts :)

Hello Everyone! For those of you who participate in Halloween, I hope it was wonderful and blessed. My kiddo was dressed as the 80's and actually got a lot of candy considering there were only about 10 houses participating this year. Our town has tons of festivals, activities and gatherings rather than individual houses handing out candy and each year it seems that there are less homes handing out candy, so I am thinking next year we will go to the festivals ;) I am excited because November has begun, that means my favorite holidays are beginning too! We have some wonderful fall events that just set the mood and get you into the holiday spirit, even if you don't celebrate the holidays the events are a a lot of fun. I love that our town has something for everyone and brings the whole community together. Anyway, enough of my rambling, lol! For this blog post I thought I would change it up from sharing my card making projects, to showing you some clay crafts that I have done. Below is a little video of some of them. If you happen to follow me on YouTube then you might have seen a few of these crafts already but I have added some new ones as well. If you ever want to see a video tutorial on any of them, just send me a message and let me know which ones :) Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and watch my video! Have a wonderful weekend!
 (sorry that the video is small as I haven't figured out how to upload it bigger, however you can enlarge it to a full screen view by clicking on the square like icon at the bottom right of the movie. When movie is finished just hit the esc button on your computer to return to the normal screen )
 

  




No comments:

Post a Comment