Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A Little Update

Hello :) I hope everyone had a blessed and wonderful Thanksgiving! Did anyone brave the "day after Thanksgiving sales?" If you did, you are some brave souls, lol! Personally for me I would rather pay more money than fight the crowd. Some of my friends absolutely love it and have made it a family tradition for years. They tell me it is so much fun but the news coverage I see on t.v. begs to differ, lol! The reason for my quick little blog today is because I wanted to take a moment to fill you in on whats been happening on my end since it's been a bit since my last blog post. Of course the holiday kept me pretty busy but as well as my mother-in-law passed away unexpectedly. I have lost many-many-many loved ones, which quite honestly not one of them passed just because they lived a long full life. Pretty much every single one of them died way too young and their cause of death alone was tragic, so from experience anytime a loved one passes away it can be stressful, hectic, emotional, and chaotic but the loss of my mother-in-law has been nothing like I have ever experienced. As you can imagine, I have not had much free time to do any crafting but I will be back very soon with some new crafts :) Have a blessed and beautiful week!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Charity ~ I am sooo sorry to hear about your MIL's passing! I am sending hugs you and your families way! We just lost my MIL expectantly this summer. Way to young as well! I am so sorry for all this pain... please know I am thinking of you and your family! Especially during this holiday season! Huge Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim - Thank you so much for thinking of us! I am sorry you as well lost your MIL! So hard to loose a loved one but being at a young age just adds to it I think :( I will be keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers too!!! I hope your holiday will still find tons of joy and laughter even in this difficult time! Many Hugs from my family to yours!

      Delete
  2. I'm so sorry about your mother in law! :( Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to pop in to thank you for your kind on my blog projects. I appreciate your sweet comment. I am so sorry to hear of your Mother In law. It saddens me when I hear things like this. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sherrie! I really appreciate you visiting my blog and keeping us in prayer! I am absolutely in amazement of your creations! I keep going back every day and looking at them, that's how much I love them all! I wish you and your family a very blessed and wonderful Christmas!

      Delete