Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Sharing Some More Goodness

     Here are the other projects that I made. These are all Thank You's that I made for specific individuals and now that they have been photographed I will be popping them into the mail :) I will admit though that at first I struggled whether or not to post them before I mailed them because you never know who and when someone will read my blog, but I suppose it will still be a surprise to them because I'm not spilling the beans as to who is getting them, lol!
     I also wanted to let you know that I now have added links for my Facebook page, YouTube,Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest so I would love it if you would go check them out and while your there give them a like, follow, share, subscribe, etc. These links can be found on the right side of the home page on my blog. Please be patient with me as I am just getting started on them as far as trying to intertwine the crafty part of my life/blog with them.
     Something I forgot to mention in my last blog post is that I have not been thrilled with my watermark program, so I have been checking around and I have written to someone to see if they can make a couple for me as well as help me figure out the best way to apply them to the pictures. I want to protect my pictures and creations but at the same time I don't want to make them look gaudy, if you know what I mean. Until then please excuse the current watermarks on my pictures. If things work out with getting a new watermark I will share that information with you so you can check into getting personalized watermarks for your pictures ;) Many blessings for a wonderful week!
For this card I used the following products from My Creative Time Trio Stitched Banner DiesGrainy Wood Background Stamp, Celebrate Good Times, and Speech Bubble Sentiments Stamp Set. The card stock is from Recollections, the inks are Tsukineko Brilliance Pearlescence inks, miscellaneous touches were done with Smooch Pearlized Accent Inks, the multicolored background was done with my daughter's water color paints, I used Versa Mark with some sparkling embossing powder for the sprinkles on the ice cream scoops, and I also added a few rhinestones.

I used the following products from My Creative Time Trio Stitched Banner DiesGrainy Wood Background Stamp, Celebrate Good Times, Happy Thoughts Stamp Set, and Alpha Pack Stamp Set. The card stock is from Recollections, the white ink is from Stampin' Up and colored inks are Tsukineko Brilliance Pearlescence inks, miscellaneous touches were done with Smooch Pearlized Accent Inks, the multicolored icing on the cupcake was done with my daughter's water color paints.

A little something new I have been doing to all my cards is decorating the back to match the rest of the card, why should the back be neglected, right ;) So being that I was super blessed to have won a Personalized Stamp from Stephanie Barnard - The Stamps of Life, it really became the main focus on the back of my card. I get so many compliments on it too! The great thing about the personalized stamps from The Stamps of Life is that your able to create your own sentiment just as I have done. There are others that have borders and images you can add to them also. If you decide to get a funny personalized stamp, it's a good idea to also get a more serious one for times when you are making a sympathy card etc.

For this card I used the following products from My Creative Time Lost At Sea Stamp SetStitched Daisy Die, and Stitched Hexy Dies. From Paper Smooches I used Chilly Chums and Chilly Chums Icons Dies. To stamp him I used Stampin' Up ink pad and then to color him in I used Copic and Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. The card stock is from Recollections.

For this card I used the following products from My Creative Time Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & MoreFamily Is Everything Stamp Set, and Happy Thoughts Stamp Set. From Paper Smooches I used Chilly Chums and Chilly Chums Icons Dies. To stamp him I used Stampin' Up ink pad and then to color him in I used Copic and Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. For the paint splatters and other areas I used Tsukineko Brilliance Pearlescence inks as well as Stampin' Up inks. The card stock is from Recollections.

On this card I used Peachy Keen Stamps to stamp the bunny, the striped background, and the sentiment. As I mentioned in my last blog post, Peachy Keen Stamps recently announced they were ceasing the manufacturing of their stamps :(To stamp the black outline I used Momento Tuxedo Black ink then I colored the bunny with Copics and Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. For the white lined stamping I used Stampin' Up ink and for the sentiment I used Tsukineko Brilliance Pearlescence ink. The flowers and ribbon were purchased from Michael's Crafts, The elegant swirls are from Sizzix/Stepahnie Barnard Swirl Framelits 5pk Die & Stamp Set. The tiny little bow and banner were made by hand. The white cardstock I used it from Walmart and the pink base is actually some pink printer paper that I purchased from Walmart too.

This is the inside of the card but it could have been used as the front decoration too. The mint and pink papers are colored copy paper that I stamped with a polka dotted background stamp from Peachy Keen Stamps. I used white ink from Stampin' Up. The mouse is from Peachy Keen Stamps as well and I used Momento Tuxedo Black ink to stamp his outline then colored him in using Copic and Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. The banner I handmade, stamped with Tsukineko Brilliance Pearlescence ink, and the enamel dots are actually mini pony beads that I melted to make my own enamel dots.

The different colored dotted base of this card is a pre-made card from Stampin' Up. I cut a piece of Stampin' Up cardstock with the My Creative Time Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More and then ran it through a dotted embossing folder. For the thanks sentiment I used the Happy Thoughts Stamp Set from My Creative Time. I really wanted the thanks sentiment to stand out so I adhered Scrapbook Adhesive sheets to the Recollections cardstock and then cut the sentiment a total of 4 times. Using the adhesive sheets to stack the 4 layers together made it so much easier than trying to use glue.
For the inside of the card I wanted to tie in the dotted effect so I again used the Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More from My Creative Time, cardstock from Stampin' Up, and the same dotted embossing folder but I put it on the upper part of the card instead of the bottom. For the inside bottom I used Stampin' Up inks along with the My Creative Time Family Is Everything Stamp Set to create the background. For the center I used You Are Fabulous, Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More from My Creative Time and moregum4me from The Stamps Of Life.

Here I decorated the back of the card again using my Personalized Stamp from The Stamps of Life and the Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More from My Creative Time.

I wish you could see this card in person. I used Tsukineko Brilliance Pearlescence inks for all my stamping on this card and which gives it the most beautiful effect when the light hits it. From The Stamps of Life I used strawberries2stamp and thanks4oneyear. For the background I used a stamp from Peachy Keen Stamps. The cardstock is from Recollections with the exception of the white cardstock, that came from Walmart.

For the inside I used Tsukineko Brilliance Pearlescence inks for all the stamping. From The Stamps of Life I used strawberries2stamp and thanks4oneyear. The stripes came from a Peachy Keen stamp set. The cardstock is from Recollections with the exception of the white cardstock, that came from Walmart.

Back of the card using my Personalized Stamp and strawberries2stamp from The Stamps of Life

For the front of this card I used Sweet as Candy-Sweet Images from Whimsy Stamps and Happy Thoughts Stamp Set from My Creative Time. On the candy jar I used vellum instead of acetate because I wanted to give the effect of frosted glass. The ink is from Studio G and the cardstock is from Recollections.

For the all the little candies I used the Sweet as Candy-Sweet Images from Whimsy Stamps along with Versa Mark. Once it dried it left that darker color making it appear as though I had used a color ink. I LOVE all the amazing techniques you can do with Versa Mark! I did used Studio G ink for the "being so sweet" sentiment. The cardstock is from Recollections. I as well used the Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More and Chocolate Greetings Stamp Set from My Creative Time.

Backside of card is featuring my fabulous Personalized Stamp and strawberries2stamp from The Stamps of Life plus the Chocolate Greetings Stamp Set and Happy Thoughts Stamp Set from My Creative Time. The ink is from Studio G.




(Disclaimer: Any supply links listed above are links solely being used as a guide to show you what those items are. Some links may come directly from the manufacturer while others may not. Unless otherwise stated all products were purchased with my own money and in no way am I affiliated with these links nor the businesses associated with them. Please use discretion should you choose to shop from the links listed above. Thank you)

1 comment:

  1. Lol! I sure have and that is not even everything I have made, lol! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for leaving such sweet & kind words :)

    ReplyDelete