Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #206

          Hello all! Thank you for stopping by my blog today as well are on Word Art Wednesday Challenge #206. For my Design Team card this week I made a pumpkin shaped card. I didn't have a pumpkin shaped die nor did I feel like purchasing an SVG so I ended up making my pumpkin simply by using oval dies. For my leaves I was wanting a certain green but didn't have any cardstock to match so I just inked up plain white piece of cardstock and turned it into green cardstock :) Oh, the stem was just hand cut and those little curly vines are actually embroidery thread. I applied Multi-mat Medium all over the floss, then wrapped the floss around a wood stick until it dried. This card ended up being super quick and easy!
          We would love to have you join in on the challenge this week and by doing so you could win some great prizes! So after you have finished at my blog, just click here to be taken to Word Art Wednesday.
          Heads up that next week, October 28th, I will be celebrating my 2 year Blog-A-Versary! Wow, I can't believe it's been 2 years already! To celebrate I will be doing a giveaway so be sure to come back next Wednesday and don't forget that my giveaway is only open to those that follow my blog so if you have not done so, just go to my homepage and there is a link on the right side. Thank you so much again for stopping by today! Have a wonderful and blessed day!


Supplies:
*Whimsy Stamps - Leaf Trio Die Set
*My Creative Time - Scalloped Stitched Oval Dies
*My Creative Time - Grainy Wood Background Stamp
*Cricut - D'Vine Swirl Embossing Folder
*Georgia Pacific White Cardstock
*Stampin' Up - Pumpkin Pie Cardstock
*Stampin' Up - Baked Brown Sugar Cardstock
*Stampin' Up - Pumpkin Pie Ink Pad
*Stampin' Up - Baked Brown Sugar Ink Pad
*Stampin' Up - Always Artichoke Ink Pad
*Brown Embroidery Thread/Floss
*Multi Matte Medium .5oz
*Tombow Adhesive
*Scor-Pal/Scor-Tape/Sookwang Tape
*Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
*American Crafts/Cut Up 9" Paper Trimmer
*Matha Stewart - Scoring Board Tool
*Foldio 2 Portable Photo Studio
*Sizzix Big Shot Machine
*Sizzix Magnetic Platform 
*The Stamps of Life - Custom Made Personalized Stamp (used to stamp very back of card)
*Michele R Designs - Custom Made Personalized Watermark 
*Tsukineko Sponge Daubers

Challenges Entered:
CropStop - Linky Party #9
Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge Wrap It Up (I'm thinking my Brown Embroidery Thread/Floss will fall into this challenge)



(Disclaimer: Any supply links listed above are links solely being used as a guide to show you what those items are. Some links may come directly from the manufacturer while others may not. Unless otherwise stated all products were purchased with my own money and in no way am I affiliated with these links nor the businesses associated with them. Please use discretion should you choose to shop from the links listed above. Thank you)

12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Charity. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card and so timely ...........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Charity, great idea for your pumpkin! using oval dies, lovely colours too.
    Hugs
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever pumpkin design, Charity! I love it~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pumpkin card! Wonderful design!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the clever way in which you used the ovals to form your beautiful pumpkin. Congratulations on your blogaversary and thank you for stopping by my blog. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Especially loved the embossing on your pumpkin
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete