Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #210

          Hello everyone and welcome to the Word Art Wednesday Challenge #210! We would love to have you join in on the Word Art Wednesday challenge this week and by doing so you could win some great prizes too! After you have finished at my blog, just click here to be taken over to Word Art Wednesday where you can find out all the details on how you can play along.
          I thought I would switch it up today and make a tag rather than a card. I took a white tag and embossed the leaves using clear embossing powder. Then using a distress took I swirled on 3 different colors of ink. After that I used a dry cloth to remove any ink that remained on the embossing. This allowed the white to shine through. I finished my tag with matching ribbon and adhered some pearls with Glossy Accents. Easy-peasy! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! Have a fantastic day!


Supplies List:
Crafters Companion Ultra Smooth White Tags (I was very fortunate to have won these tags)
Queen & Co. Chocolate Delight Pearls
Studio 112 Leaf Stamp
Recollections Clear Embossing Powder
Stampin Up - Old Olive Ink Pad
Stampin' Up - Chocolate Chip Ink Pad
Stampin' Up - Tempting Turquoise Ink Pad
Ranger - Mini Round Ink Blending Tools
Miscellaneous Ribbons (given to me by a dear friend)
Brown Embroidery Thread
Copic Multiliner Pens (adds black detail and allows the ability to color with alcohol markers or watercolor)
Foldio 2 Portable Photo Studio
The Stamps of Life - Custom Made Personalized Stamp (used to stamp very back of card)
Michele R Designs - Custom Made Personalized Watermark 
Glossy Accents 
Tsukineko Versamark Emboss Ink

Challenges Entered:
*CropStop - Linky Party #10
*Simon Says Stamp - Monday Thanks/Thanksgiving Challenge

  
(Disclaimer: Any supply links listed above are links solely being used as a guide to show you what those items are. Some links may come directly from the manufacturer while others may not. Unless otherwise stated all products were purchased with my own money and in no way am I affiliated with these links nor the businesses associated with them. Please use discretion should you choose to shop from the links listed above. Thank you)

5 comments:

  1. Charity, your tag is absolutely stunning. I love the background and those gorgeous white leaves.
    Thanks for visiting my blog and for your lovely comments. I am going to use your contact bar to send you my parrot digi.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charity, love this stunning tag, beautiful leaf you have used, gorgeous colour combo..
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The background here is gorgeous Charity , Lovely tag............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tag is gorgeous! I love your background, color palette is fantastic and your leaves stand out for the beautiful contrast of white on color!Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh wonderful work there Charity .. great colours and love the verse of course!
    Thanks so much for popping over. Just catching up!
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

    ReplyDelete