Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #218

          Hello all! I am officially back full time to my Design Team duties, Yay! So I am here with the Word Art Wednesday Challenge #218. We would love to have you join in on the Word Art Wednesday challenge and by doing so you could win some great prizes! Our sponsors this week are The Stamps of Life and Cutting Cafe, Woo Hoo! Just a little reminder that this year the challenges will run bi-weekly rather than weekly. After you have finished at my blog, you can just click here to be taken over to Word Art Wednesday where you can find out all the details on how you can play along. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! Have a fantastic and blessed day!



Supplies List:
My Creative Time - Stitched Postage Frame Dies
My Creative Time - More Stitched Rectangular Dies
My Creative Time - Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More
Georgia Pacific White Cardstock
Recollections Cardstock - Cool Waters
Recollections Cardstock - Passion Fruit
Stampin' Up -  Smokey Slate Ink
Tombow Adhesive
Scor-Pal/Scor-Tape/Sookwang Tape
American Crafts/Cut Up 9" Paper Trimmer
Matha Stewart - Scoring Board Tool
Foldio 2 Portable Photo Studio
Sizzix Big Shot Machine
Sizzix Magnetic Platform 
The Stamps of Life - Custom Made Personalized Stamp (used to stamp very back of card)
Michele R Designs - Custom Made Personalized Watermark 
Tsukineko Sponge Daubers


(Disclaimer: Any supply links listed above are links solely being used as a guide to show you what those items are. Some links may come directly from the manufacturer while others may not. Unless otherwise stated all products were purchased with my own money and in no way am I affiliated with these links nor the businesses associated with them. Please use discretion should you choose to shop from the links listed above. Thank you)
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely design Hope you are feeling ALL better ..........Lis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lis! I am doing a lot better. Some new health issues have popped up and still dealing with some of the old but as far as my surgery I am all healed and so far the surgery seems to be working. Still have a couple more months to know just how well the surgery worked but I am super hopeful :) Hope you are doing well and had a lovely holiday and New Year :)

      Delete
  2. A beautiful showcase of the wonderful verse this fortnight, Charity makes a great male card with those die cuts. Sorry am bit late getting around.
    So great to be part of the DT this month, a real privilege for which I am so very thankful to the Lord.
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the wonderful and super sweet comments! You made my day!

      Delete